Welcome to Total Women's Health of Baltimore!
Total Women’s Health of Baltimore is pleased to participate in your medical care. Thank you for choosing
us! Our goal is to provide you with the best medical care possible. The following information is provided
to you in hopes of making your experience the best one possible.
SCHEDULING, CANCELLATIONS, NO-SHOWS
• All appointments are scheduled through our front desk at (443) 471-3288. If subsequent care is needed, please schedule as soon as possible in order to have the best options to meet with the provider.
• Reminder calls are placed 1-2 days prior to your appointment, please keep your contact information with us updated.
• We recognize there will be situations that will be a cause for rescheduling, in that event, please call us 24 hours in advance to avoid a $25.00 no-show fee.
INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR YOUR VISIT
• Please bring your most current insurance card and photo identification to each visit.
• Your co-payment will be requested at the time of your visit. Please be prepared to pay that amount. Acceptable methods of payment are cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
TEST RESULTS, TELEPHONE CALLS, MESSAGES
• Pap and culture results are usually in our office within 10 days. If you have not heard from the physician after 10 days, your test results are considered normal. Telephone calls will be placed when any results require attention.
• All messages are triaged by our medical assistant. There will be an attempt to return all phone calls within 24 hours. Medical emergencies should call 911.
• Information will only be shared with people and places designated on your Release of Information consent form.
• We will gladly accept faxed refill requests from your pharmacy. Please allow 24 hours for us to fulfill these requests. Requests for refills will not be taken after 12 noon on Friday, during weekends, or holidays. Please plan accordingly.
• All patients have to be active with our office (been seen in the last 12 months) in order to receive a refill.
We look forward to building this relationship with you and giving you Total Women’s Health Care
To save you time in the waiting room, we ask all new patients to please download the following forms, complete them and bring them with you to your first appointment.